Musical Schedule

Every Friday I will have a new blog post! Sometimes in the middle of the week i will post mini messages, too!
RSS

             A Musical New Year!!!!

     If you watched the Ball drop in New York, or saw it on T.V., you probably didn't realize there's always some kind of music in the background, playing. That's probably because, on New Year's Eve, Mayor Bloomberg, of New York City, hires singers to perform on Time's Square, to possibly entertain the people waiting for the countdown so they don't get bored. If you watched it all happen, then you would know that when the ball dropped, "Amazing Grace" played. Do you know why? Well, its because, that since its a new year, you should start off fresh, and, make resolutions to form a better year than before. (In the comments section below, tell me what some of your resolutions were!)
                       Songwriters
       Songwriters. They're the people behind the scenes, that help to create some of the world's greatest songs. But, their "boss" (the singer) always takes the credit. So, part of this blog post was to give credit to the talented songwriters behind the scenes. Next time, when you see or hear a very good song, try to think back and give credit for songwriters. Songwriters most likely get paid a lot to write songs in "mystery", but glory is priceless. Until next time, try realize the songwriters.
         

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Teresa said...

My New Year's Resolution was to read more! I know it sounds king of corny, but to be honest I realized that I don't read that much and I feel like I need to step up my game! You're right when you said that songwriters never get credit. The only people that get any credit are the person/people that sing it, which is super unfair! Nice first post for 2013! I loved it!

Post a Comment