Musical Schedule

Every Friday I will have a new blog post! Sometimes in the middle of the week i will post mini messages, too!
RSS

                    Dancing to Music

         Sometimes, dancing without music may seem weird. You may think "You can't dance if there's no music." But actually, you yourself are creating, shaping the music to the movement of your body movement. Some people just need music to move themselves, but others can just shake their hips while doing almost anything! (This information was based off of an actual post in a "dance" blog. Find it at http://danceperformingarts.blogspot.com/.) As once sung in a song, "I don't need the music to go help me move my feet. I don't need my feet to help me move the beat." (This is the song in the top-right corner.) For the people that need music to dance to, please post an upbeat, cool song to dance to in the comments section. 
                         Hip-hop and R&B
          You may think people only dance hip-hop to rap music. That's not true, actually, because hip-hop dancers only need cool music with a beat, to do their twists and flips, and moves. (Speaking of cool music, I will post daily cool appropriate songs of the week every Friday. If you have any cool songs you want to share, please also type that in the comments section.) As I was saying, if people doing hip-hop need music, they don't really need R&B. They could just do songs with beats or good flow. But if you do or would like to do rap, caution that most rap is mostly inappropriate. Until next time, since I need to rap it up now! (That was really cheesy, I know.) 
          
            

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment