Musical Schedule

Every Friday I will have a new blog post! Sometimes in the middle of the week i will post mini messages, too!
RSS

                    Song Moods
          One of my viewers wanted to know how a song can change your mood from sad to happy. Well, it can be anything, really! It can be the beat, genre, or just that its a cool song! I actually mentioned that in one of my earlier posts. (If you feel like searching for a good song now, click this link www.youtube.com to do that.) But, I heard about this song that surprises you! (Try searching "Surprise" on YouTube.) So I hope that I had answered your question, but if you do have anymore (related to music, of course...) please leave that in the comment section below. 
                      Persuasive Music?
              I always wondered if music can persuade you to do things. Like there's a song on Disney Channel (Fashion is My Kryptonite) And I wonder if that drove people to rummage through their closet after that song. (But if you really want a fashion site, go to http://thenextcoco.blogspot.com/ to check out some fashion ideas.) I think that that idea could be dangerous, because it is sort of is like the practice of hypnotism. If you don't have any questions,try to list a song that hypnotizes you. (If its really good.) And I'll list that song in my next post. Until next time, try not to get to hypnotized by the music!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for making this blog! I also agree with what you're saying about the persausive thing. After hearing "Calling All The Monters" I don't think I'm ever able to get out of my bed without worrying that there's a monster underneath it!

grace said...

Bonnie, you really know how to blog. Persuasive music does drive you to do things. I play piano, well only classical, but I still like to listen to other types of music. Who is your favorite composer? I really like Chopin.

Post a Comment