Musical Schedule

Every Friday I will have a new blog post! Sometimes in the middle of the week i will post mini messages, too!
RSS

                    Some Songs....


   First off, I want to apologize to Teresa L., because I had incorrectly fulfilled your question. To fufill it now, I will now answer it, correctly. Since Teresa had wanted to know some songs that change your mood from sad to happy, I will give a video that shows some below.                    

In my opinion, I think that these songs are good for when you're having a bad day, and you really want to be more happy. If any of my readers have any "happy" songs, please list them in the comments section. Since there are happy songs, I want to warn you that sad and inappropriate songs exist, too. And that you should dodge the ones that you think aren't good. 
Theme Songs
Did you ever notice that almost every show you watch has a-minute long theme song? That's because the producers of the show want you to remember the show. Let me explain. If their show has a catchy song, it'll get stuck in your head. And every time you'll sing it, you'll be like, "Oh, I have a strange feeling to go watch that show and hear that catchy song again." So their ratings will go higher. Here is a theme song from one of the best shows of ALL time. If you like it, please tell me in the comment section below. So, now, do you realize that! And most of the time, theme songs are happy songs. (If you want to see some of your favorite shows now, here is a link to www.disneychannel.com so you can watch.) Until next time, try to stick to the theme of the music!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank you for the apology, but to be honest you didn't really need it. I was pleased with what you already had. Thanks anyways though!

TheGmrStp said...

Thanks for the Chowder Theme Bonnie, I loved that show as a little boy. You reminded me of the good times... Now my favorite theme song is Gravity Falls. Thanks for the posts, as always. Bye!

Post a Comment